Sunday, July 3, 2016

Through the woods





This one is still very fresh in my mind. Such a simple story but with an amazing art content. First of all, i want to say that this book is pretty dark and creepy. some of the stories will make you stop for a bit and start thinking: what the hell did I just read!?
I'm not saying this in a bad way.. this book is amazing, truly compelling and amazingly written. 
The writing style reminds me of those classic children books that i read as a kid.. but a lot more creepy than that. If you are looking for some fast pace read and a good 'night time' story... well, this is the best option :D

Just to make my point, look at this beautiful drawing... 
Well, if any of you read this book already, tell me your opinion in the comment section below. I'd like to hear all of your thoughts on this book.

Reading date: June 2016
Rating: 4 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment